- Union Council of Ministers
- Government of Tamil Nadu - Council of Ministers
- TN Cabinet with Photos
- Government of Pondicherry - Council of Ministers
- Government of Pondicherry - MLAs
- Tamil Nadu MLAs
- MPs of Lok Sabha from TN
- MPs of Rajya Sabha from TN
- MPs from Pondicherry
- List of Governors
- List of LGs
- List of Chief Ministers
- CJI and sitting Judges of SC
- CJI and sitting Judges of SC with Photos
- MLAs/MLCs of all the States/UTs
- Madras High Court Judges
Wednesday, 13 March 2013
This Blog Spot is meant for publishing reports about the usage of RTE Act (The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009) so as to create an awareness to the general public and also to keep it as a ready reckoner by them. So the readers may extend their gratitude towards the Author as we quoted at the bottom of each Post under the title "Courtesy".Furthermore, the Blog Authors are no way responsible for the correctness of the materials published herein and the readers may verify the concerned valuable sources.
- Compulsory Elementary Education Act, 2000
- Directorate of Govt. Examinations
- Gazette Notification of RTE Rules
- Pondicherry Govt. Portal
- Recognition of Private Schools
- Right to Education Protection Authority Rules, 2012
- RTE Rules, 2011
- School Education Act, 1987
- School Education Dept.
- School Education Rules, 1996
Please click here......
Right To Education Act, 2009 Right of children to Free and Compulsory Education Act Provides for free and compulsory education to all chil...
http://www.jagranjosh.com http://arivaali.co.in http://www.youtube.com http://www.tnschools.co.in http://www.textbooksonli...
New ‘bar-coded’ answer sheet model for board exams COIMBATORE, September 19, 2013 R. SAIRAM A model of the new answer sheet ...
Samacheer Kalvi postponed M Ramya, May 22, 2011, 04.17 pm IST CHENNAI: Samacheer Kalvi will not be implemented in its present form in the...
Courtesy_ Dinamani epaper Children in State can now claim right to education LIFFY THOMAS and M. LAVANYA CHENNAI,...
Madras HC directs TN govt to include Thirukkural in syllabus Read FULL Judgment at the following links 1. http://judis.nic.in ...